Our Sunday Workshops Physical Theatre
THE topic of topics – not only on stage, but in any relationship possible, we experience the the struggle of my space versus your space.
- How much space do I dare to take?
- How much space to I give up the moment someone else claims it?
- How does it make me feel when someone approaches?
- Do I lose my space? Do I fight for it? Can I share?
– what happens when I have my scene and another character shares my stage? How do we interact in a balanced way and how do we get there? How can I use this topic for scene creation on stage?
Can WE do this together in a harmonious way?
These and many more questions that arise for you during the workshop we will use for physical exploration and see what happens when we meet on the floor or on stage.